Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does it cost to become a distributor?
Answer: Packages and business kits begin at $5,000 and may go as high as $35,000 to receive the most discounted wholesale price.
2. What are the requirements of a licensed distributor?
Answer: Submit your personal contact information, and a representative in your region will contact you for a personal interview within 2 weeks.
3. How do I see a demonstration of the full outline of products that are now in development?
Answer: Upon completing the interview process mentioned above, you will be given a tour (or virtual tour, your choice) of our facilities and complete product line (including future products) and the details of when & how it will be available to you.
4. How much profit will I make?
Answer: We will have professional market analysis done on any product we offer that will establish a recommended retail price. Each individual distributor will be given this information, plus the most competitive and reasonable wholesale price that we can offer per product. It will be up to you to market and distribute products in the way you see fit for your business, PROVIDED your business operates both morally and legally with the highest standard of excellence outlined in our agreements.
5. How many levels of discount are there in licensed distributorships?
Answer: 6 - An approved distributor will receive a percentage discount on every $5,000 level of investment beyond the minimum $5,000 start up.. e.g. with a $10,000+ order you will receive 2% off of the total wholesale order that you place, @$15,000 = 3% off, @$20,000 = 5%, @$25,000 = 7% @$30,000 = 8.5%, and @$35,000 = you will receive 12% discount on your entire wholesale order.
6. Will there be protected territories and regions?
Answer: Yes, They will be outlined with your input, and based on your capacities.
7. Will I have any company support for product returns or technical and business issues?
Answer: Yes, We will have quality assurance guarantees, and specific procedures for individual product issues available to you at all times (business operating hours apply here). An individual at our headquarters will be your personal liaison for all product related issues (and some limited business related issues/support also).
8. Will I be assigned a personal representative from Harvest 2 Oasis growing systems Inc.?
Answer: Yes, We will go one step further and offer you personal representative choice from our staff at any time.
9. How long will it take before I receive my first shipment?
Answer: We anticipate a 2 week lead time for our production - to arrival at your distributorship door. Of course there will be variables beyond our control that may cause some delay. We will do our utmost to inform you of any such delay potential that we are aware of, on the date that your order is placed.
10. Can anyone be approved as a licensed distributor?
Answer: No, we will have a personal interview session with anyone that wishes to apply to become a licensed distributor. The interview itself will determine your eligibility.